Five things you won’t leave home without when going on a road trip. That’s the Challenge for today.
1) Licorice – Growing up my mom always had licorice in the car for any road trip. I can’t leave on a long trip without it now!
2) Updated playlist – Because road trips equals jamming out. Even when the baby sleeps.
3) Notebook and colored pens – With so much time driving, I usually get my best brainstorming done then. The last road trip we took, Andrew and I listed everything we want in our dream house. It’s unrealistic probably but still fun to dream!
4) Magazines – I try to bring books but can never actually read with the music and a husband who always wants to talk. Magazine flipping though? That I can do.
5) TOMS – They’re the most comfortable shoes to throw on and go at a bathroom break stop and to kick off when you want to curl up for a snooze.
What are your top things to take on a road trip?
Feel free to link up below! I’d love to read your posts!