I’m finally getting to posting weeks two and three but I’m still loving this project none-the-less (although it is taking up more ink that I thought it would).
Weeks of January 6-12 and January 13-19
A few things that happened these two weeks:
- I got my very first PowerSheets from Lara Casey and started setting big goals for this new year
- My mom and sister threw me a beautiful baby shower and Andrew and I received way too many gifts and so much love to our little one
- I also hit the 35 week mark on the baby shower day
- Two friends came over and one of them insisted she take baby bump pictures (I was hesitant but they turned out amazing and I wish I would have had her take more)
- I finally hung my corkboard hoop and blogged about it
- 36 weeks came and went and I am starting to feel very very large
Things I’m learning even though this was only weeks two and three are that I need to get a little more adventurous in the embellishments I use instead of just different graphic paper. I want to break out some of the stickers and stamps I have in my collection of craft things! I also am realizing that I need to take more pictures of Andrew (don’t worry because I do have this covered in week four and five)!