-Make time for others and for yourself every, single, day. But spend more time on others.
-Experiment with food.
– No matter what you do, someone will have something negative to say about it. Love them anyways.
– Vulnerability means you’re putting yourself out there for something that really matters, go after it.
– Sunshine can be found in seemingly uncommon places. Don’t just pass things by because they don’t immediately stand out.
-Mix patterns whenever you can.
-Some days, forget about the calories and eat a freaking huge bowl of ice cream.
– Music is good for the soul.
-Take advantage of the little things that make your soul smile, like watching Hocus Pocus or playing dominos with family ot reading a really good book.
– You don’t have to prove anything to anyone but yourself. Make sure you do things you’re proud of.
– Love will come easy sometimes, and other times it will be the hardest thing you choose to do. But you must always, always choose love.
– Dwell on what you can do, not on what you can’t.
– Stay surrounded by positive and uplifting people.
– Leave everywhere you go a little bit better than how you left it.
What’s on your happy list?