i’ve got four things on my mind right now (it’s monday afternoon).

the next three weeks are going to be complete and utter madness. we have some close friends coming to visit next weekend for a long weekend and we cannot wait to have them here. then the weekend after that we are going back to milwaukee for a friends wedding (and lots and lots of family time). then the weekend following milwaukee, we have a few other friends coming down with their little boy for five days. it’s going to be a fun hectic busy busy may.

our boat. it’s the coolest thing ever. i mean i was all nope we aren’t retired, we don’t need a pontoon boat but now it’s sitting in the driveway taunting us and yelling hey take me out on the water and we are all okay if you insist. so we did. and addison did great. and andrew couldn’t get the smile off of his face. and me, yeah i’ll take our retired boat…she’s pretty fantastic.

eating the best egg scramble ever. it’s two scrambled eggs, a spoonful of quinoa, a handful of cheese and a scoop of sour cream. it tastes like a baked potato. or fried rice. all i know is i’ve been eating it by the (huge) bowlful lately.

dreaming about the next big thing i (think i) have planned. i’m about 85% there, the other 15% is convincing andrew it is a good idea. if i plan on going down this path, i will definitely be chalking it up to it being my big venture for 2015 that was on my 2015 goals. stay tuned.

i’m all over right now. spring fever and all that jazz. hang in there. good stuff is coming.



  1. April 28, 2015 / 12:54 pm

    Addison looks adorable in her little life jacket!! Pontoons are the BEST, aren't they?! We spent all weekend on the pontoon boat at the lake this past weekend. It was fabulous! What lake did yall go to?

  2. April 28, 2015 / 1:47 pm

    Sounds like you'll have a lot of opportunities to show people around Birmingham 😀 Always fight for what you dream. It's the only way for them to come true.

  3. April 28, 2015 / 3:40 pm

    If we were to ever get a boat, I would want it to be a pontoon boat. I don't really see me enjoying any other kind. I like to chill! Can't wait to hear about your big venture! How exciting!!!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *