THESE AMAZING SUNGLASSES & THE BEST AMAZON PRIME DEALS

Prime Day is here!! If you aren’t an Amazon Prime member yet, now is the time to become one and you can start a free 30-day trial today. The deals on Prime day are absolutely amazing and I always do Christmas shopping during Prime day because they’re just that good! Below I share some of the basic questions/answers about Prime Day and at the very bottom I include 13 of the very best deals on Amazon Prime for the next 36 hours!

Amazon Prime Day Basics
What is Prime Day? Prime Day is an annual deal day full of deal event exclusively for Prime members. You’ll find thousands of deal dropping in all throughout the day and special offers all just for Prime.

When is it? Prime Day starts today at 2pm central time and ends early morning July 18. The sale prices only will last for 36 hours so if you are hoping to get something you’ll want to act right away!

What kind of deals are available? If you download the Amazon app, you won’t miss any of the deals! Click on “Today’s Deals”, then click “Watch this Deal”  and the app will notify you when the deal is starting! Or you can head to Amazon.com and search through all the categories. If you don’t have an Amazon Prime account, you can start your 30-day free trial here.

1. Red Dress // 2. Amazon Echo // 3. Gold Luggage Set // 4. Squish Wireless Charger // 5. Fire 7 Tablet // 6. 6 in 1 Baby/ Child Carrier // 7. Black Swimsuit // 8. Adidas Running Shoes // 9. Instant Pot // 10. OXO Coffee Grinder // 11. Echo Show // 12. Fire 7 for Kids // 13. Beach Bag

My very favorite sunglasses shown above are also on sale. The Amazon Dash Buttons are only 99 cents right now too!

Seriously, so many good deals going on right now on everything. Go check them all our right here and hurry because the sale ends soon!

Happy shopping!

12 Comments

1. candy
    July 16, 2018 / 11:18 am

I hope to score a couple of great things I have been wanting off of Prime day. There is a bunch to choose from so people really should take advantage of this savings.

2. July 16, 2018 / 12:28 pm

My sister just got Prime so I’m definitely keeping my eye on all the sales. I think an Instant Pot would be awesome – I know a lot of people got them last year, but I still don’t have one!

-Lauren

3. July 16, 2018 / 2:48 pm

Anyone looking to get an Instant Pot, it is the BEST thing ever. Buy it!!

4. Kimberly
    July 16, 2018 / 8:44 pm

These are some great items for sale today! Unfortunately, for me my prime wouldn’t load most of the day so I missed out on so many products I wanted.

5. Tamara Goyette
    July 16, 2018 / 10:23 pm

Now if only I could get Amazon to work, I have had no luck today. We are hoping to get a portable projector.

6. July 17, 2018 / 8:03 am

I keep hearing about Prime day but I haven’t been taking advantage of it. I didn’t know it was only once a year. I love that beach bag though, I’ll have to check that out!

7. July 17, 2018 / 8:54 am

i keep debating whether or not to get that Instapot. I put it into my cart like 3 times already….LOL!

8. July 17, 2018 / 10:04 pm

That red dress immediately caught my eye, and I’m sure that’s the lowest I’ve seen the Instapot!! Great picks!!

9. Leila
    July 18, 2018 / 4:25 pm

Instant pot and coffee grinder for me please. Love Prime deals.