SUMMERRRRRRR!

This is a summer that I certainly won’t forget…although since June was so packed with out of state trips and company visiting, I’ve definitely been working on filling our days this month with fun adventures and excitement!

These photos are from the past few weeks when the weather has been way too hot but we’re still lathering up on the sunscreen and swimsuits and hopping on the boat or finding the closest splash pad! I also signed the girls up for swim lessons for two weeks straight (they loved it, I dreaded it) so we’re basically becoming fish! The schools here are set to start in less than three weeks and even though my girls don’t go back until after Labor Day, hearing that made me realize how quick this summer is going and how much I want it to last and last!

The days we don’t have a lot going on, we pile into the car and drive until we think of something fun or end up someplace spectacular and guaranteed to make us all smile! Playgrounds have been proving to not be the thing for us this summer because holy hot on the legs but we’re still finding more than enough to fill our days!

summer, we love you!

(but also, fall we’re waiting for you because those playgrounds sure look lonely with no one using them!)

11 Comments

1. July 23, 2018 / 7:19 pm

You take such gorgeous photos! I love how all of the colors are so soft! Your summer activities sound delightful, too!

2. July 23, 2018 / 8:29 pm

Looks like you are having an amazing summer! My kids go back to school in 3 weeks, it’s crazy to think how fast the summer went!

3. July 23, 2018 / 9:26 pm

Oh my your family is beautiful and it looks like you guys had a lot of fun! <3 What type of camera are you using for these photos? They're amazing!

4. July 23, 2018 / 9:42 pm

Oh man! What a fun summer! We are enjoying this season, too – but fall really is my favorite!

5. July 24, 2018 / 12:40 am

Oh my gosh, everyone just looks so happy. What a great summer.

6. Kayla
    July 24, 2018 / 8:12 am

It sounds like y’all are having a beautiful summer! We just had baby number 4 at the very end of April (like the last day), so our summer hasn’t been as adventurous. Just lots of playing out back and coffee.

7. Tamara Goyette
    July 24, 2018 / 10:31 am

Looks like you are all having a great summer! As an adult I now cherish the photos my family took from our childhood. Be sure to print these for your kiddos.

8. Dogvills
    July 24, 2018 / 12:35 pm

We are enjoying our summer too, even if we don’t do trips are not as often as we used to. This year, we are staying local, visiting nearby waterparks and pigging out on our favorite restaurants. We’re saving up for some grand vacation which we hope will come true next year. 🙂

9. July 24, 2018 / 7:22 pm

Such beautiful pictures to remember your summer! I love making memories with my daughter!

10. July 29, 2018 / 10:03 am

Just love these photos!!! What a great summer!!