source from here
New month, new goals! But first a quick recap on June…
1) Make a Pinterest board of all the projects I want to make in 2014…and start making them! Pinterest board updated…check! Any of the projects started…nope. Hey I got the fun part done at least, right?
2) Drink 60 ounces of water daily (at least). I know I drank more water than I normally do but definitely not 60 ounces. Nope. Definitely not. I think this will forever be on my goals list.
3) Read three books. Success!!! See yesterdays post to see which books I read!
Now on to July!!!
1) Do at least four things from my summer bucket list.
2) Complete my own version of the 1,000 Minute Challenge. I haven’t been able to be active since the first week of June and even then, I wasn’t moving as much as I should have been. Since I can’t do any swimming for the next five weeks, I think I fell into the mindset of since I’m not going to be in a bikini anytime soon, I don’t need to work out. Derp derp…wrong Erin! This is the best time to get my butt off the couch because I can really work out hard (if I push myself) and no one will see results (or no results) except for me. Erin hosted a 1,000 minute challenge in June but since I wasn’t able to participate in it, I am going to do my own version of a 1,000 minute challenge in July.
3) Not buy lunch (or breakfast) at work for the entire month of July. It’s so easy to not pack a lunch and buy one (as it is for breakfast) but I am quickly realizing the more I don’ pack a lunch, the more money I’m wasting on crazy expensive (not even very good) cafeteria food. I’m hoping to make it a priority to make lunch every night for myself before I go to bed and make meals on the weekends that I can take for work throughout the week. That should hopefully help out the breakfast and lunch situation.