Over a week into the Blog Every Day in May challenge! Are you all enjoying it as much as I am?! Today’s topic is 5 of your favorite workout songs.
1) She Looks So Perfect Standing There by 5 Seconds to Summer – The perfect beat to get ready for this upcoming summer!
2) Doses and Mimosas by Cherub – Definitely has a club feel but it keeps you moving on the treadmill
3) Hey Brother by Avicci – Love the tempo of this song
4) Classic by MKTO – The words tp this one are the best. I’m usually so busy singing to this one, I don’t realize I’m working out.
5) Alone Together by Fall Out Boy – No playlist is complete without a little Fall Out Boy.
Leave your links below and don’t forget to stop by the other blogs participating!
***In the “Name” box of the linkup you have 50 characters, and I urge you to write the name of your post, your blog, or something extra instead of just your name – that will make things more interesting here!