Project Life was one of the few goals I committed to for the year and I am so excited to share it with you! I am going to share my progress every other week on the blog. I thought every week would be a bit of overkill plus I don’t want to commit to doing it every week. Here we go though!!!!! I am absolutely obsessed with this project and I’ve only done the title page and week one!
I’ve decided that I’ll be making the weeks Monday through Sunday so I can keep the weekends together. It made more sense to me to not split them up. I will document as much as I can in these posts but if I miss anything or you want to know anything, feel free to ask! The pictures are also going to be a split between my iPhone pictures and pictures from my Nikon.
Week of: January 1 – January 5
The first picture is the title page which I loved making! It was so enjoyable because it really felt like the beginning of the year again and I was so excited to dive into this project! I made a memory card too of things I hope 2014 will bring!
A few things that happened this week that I highlighted in my first week pages are:
- Spending the day with my girlfriend and her twins watching a movie and snuggling
- Writing lots of goals for the new year
- Going to a friends house who is teaching me how to sew a quilt for the baby room
- Making infused water (SOOO yummy…read the post here on how to make it if you’d like!)
- I reached the 34 week mark of being pregnant!
I’ll try to get better at photographing this too! I did this at ten o’clock at night on my bed (hence the puffy white comforter) so I’ll try to capture better images of this in the future!